Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Projet

My initial idea for this project is to translate analog pictures into digital pictures.
For this, analog pictures will be real-life pictures (for starting out, I will use desert pictures from a recent trip in Arizona) and digital pictures will be inspired from NES 8 bits and Super NES 16 bits graphics. I'll try to use the same pixel resolution and color palettes from these systems, just to see if it's possible to create a drawing that stimulate the imagination with such limited means. I also want to experiment with grid systems.

EXAMPLES OF DIGITAL


EXAMPLES OF ANALOG

1 comment:

  1. You should start examining the technicalities of these mediums and games now. Compile reference of the details of each type of game graphics and why they needed to be done this way. Looking at your options here, I can see that there are multiple styles. Figure out what the specifics where for each one.

    ReplyDelete